The bridge is scheduled to close at 8 p.m. each night through Thursday and to reopen at 4 a.m. each day Tuesday through Friday.
Detour signs will be placed in Marysville. Roads north of the bridge on the Snohomish River flats will remain open.
The $3.2 million replacement of the drawspan is scheduled for this summer.
Most recent Street Smarts posts
- Grants available for projects that promote walking Sep. 29
- First weekday of I-405 tolls: Great in toll lanes, a nightmare elsewhere Sep. 28
- Everett Station closes off electrical outlets Sep. 23
- Before I-405 tolling begins, double line rules are in effect Sep. 22
- A procrastinator’s guide to getting Good To Go Sep. 21
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.