The bridge was closed nights earlier this week as crews did preparatory work to replace the machinery that opens and closes the drawspan.
The work is part of a $3.2 million replacement of the drawspan scheduled for this summer.
Most recent Street Smarts posts
- How-to deal with collisions in the I-405 toll lanes Oct. 10
- How one man maximized Good To Go for I-405 toll lanes Oct. 9
- State to wait and see on I-405 toll lanes at difficult merge (updated) Oct. 8
- Road near Lake Serene to close for two days Oct. 8
- Free right turn exacerbates Mukilteo ferry backups Oct. 7
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.