Community sports: Bulletin board
• The Lakewood Sports Booster Club is sponsoring its 14th annual Cougar Golf Classic at 2 p.m. on June 8 at Gleneagle Golf Course in Arlington. Registration begins at 12:30 p.m. The cost is $85 per person. All proceeds go to Lakewood High School's athletic programs. Entry forms are available on the school district website. For more information or to sponsor a hole, call Chris Walster at 360-652-4505, extension 2304.
• The Conquer the Hill 5K is scheduled for 9 a.m. on May 18 in Edmonds. The fun run/walk starts and ends at Edmonds-Woodway High School. The course takes participants down, then up the Main Street hill. The entry fee is $20 through May 13 and $30 afterward. For more information, call 425-771-0268.
• The City of Edmonds is looking for adult volunteers to help with its Health and Fitness Expo and Conquer the Hill 5K on May 18. For more information, call Todd Cort at 425-771-0229.
• The City of Everett is offering an eight-week Pacific Coast Sports Soccer program at Henry M. Jackson Park. The program meets weekly on either Tuesday afternoon or Saturday morning, starting May 11. It's for players ages 3-10. The cost is $80. For more information, call Jan Tanner at 425-257-8293.
• Registration for the City of Mountlake Terrace's Summer Softball Leagues runs through June 2. Men's, women's and coed leagues are available. The team fee is $701. For more information, call Jeff at 424-640-3101.
• The Mukilteo Boys & Girls Club is offering its annual Spring Volleyball Clinic on May 11-12 at Kamiak High School. Sessions are 9 a.m. to noon (grades 3-6) and 1-4 p.m. (grades 7-12). The clinic features Olympic gold medalist and former University of Washington volleyball coach Bill Neville. The cost is $50 for one day or $80 for both. For more information, send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or visit www.bgcsc.org.
How to submit information: Items for the Bulletin Board can be submitted by e-mail (email@example.com), by fax (425-339-3435) or by mail (P.O. Box 930, Everett, Wash., 98206). The deadline is noon Sunday.
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.