Superintendent Thomas Opstad told KXRO the student was working on a video project when he stepped off an auditorium catwalk to retrieve an item he dropped. He fell through the ceiling into a hallway.
He was able to walk to the nurse's office and was taken to Grays Harbor Community Hospital as a precaution.
More Northwest Headlines
Grizzly bears kill more Montana livestock than in all 2014 1,000 battle Chelan complex of wildfires; firefighting system 'pretty tapped' Explosion destroys part of Motel 6 in Bremerton Investigation: Army sergeant showed signs of potential violence State's prepaid tuition plan frozen for up to 2 years Fish die as vegetable oil runoff from fire enters creek near Winlock Police shoot man with knife at Tumwater Jack in the Box Wenatchee state senator loses weekend cabin to Chelan wildfire
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.