North Salt Lake Police Sgt. Mitch Gwilliam told the Deseret News most taggers are very proud of what they do and want to be recognized for their work to a certain extent.
Todakonzie's recognition landed him in the Davis County Jail on Thursday for investigation of several counts of criminal mischief graffiti and criminal trespass.
Information from: Deseret News, http://www.deseretnews.com
Most recent Off the Wire posts
- Pastafarian gets to wear strainer on head in license photo Nov. 13
- How do you smuggle Heineken into Saudi Arabia? Nov. 12
- Human poop could yield up to $9.5 billion Nov. 3
- Australia dumps titles knights and dames from honors awards Nov. 1
- Creepy Halloween doll in I-5 carpool lane doesn’t fool officer Oct. 28
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.