The European company's latest jet, the first A350 Extra Wide Body aircraft emerged from the paint hangar with an Airbus livery.
Airbus will soon begin some of the final tests on the mostly composite A350 to clear the way for the jet's first flight this summer.
The company has won 616 orders for the A350 through the end of April.
Most recent Aerospace blog posts
- Last Mitsubishi MRJ test plane enters final assembly July 27
- Boeing considers cutting titanium to drop 787 cost July 24
- As Boeing’s 787 gets more reliable, suppliers see drop in spare-part sales July 24
- Boeing adds Japanese suppliers to 777X work July 24
- FedEx places the biggest-ever order for 767 freighters July 22
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.