Airbus shows off first painted A350 XWB
The European company's latest jet, the first A350 Extra Wide Body aircraft emerged from the paint hangar with an Airbus livery.
Airbus will soon begin some of the final tests on the mostly composite A350 to clear the way for the jet's first flight this summer.
The company has won 616 orders for the A350 through the end of April.
Most recent Aerospace blog posts
- Boeing’s 737 plant is getting even more productive April 21
- Boeing 787 painted as R2-D2 takes to the skies for All Nippon April 17
- Is 2015 a make or break year for jumbo jets? April 16
- Boeing shows off new bigger bins for 737s April 16
- Boeing honors suppliers, including 2 in Snohomish County April 16
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.