Airbus shows off first painted A350 XWB
The European company's latest jet, the first A350 Extra Wide Body aircraft emerged from the paint hangar with an Airbus livery.
Airbus will soon begin some of the final tests on the mostly composite A350 to clear the way for the jet's first flight this summer.
The company has won 616 orders for the A350 through the end of April.
Most recent Aerospace blog posts
- Boeing says air cargo traffic will double by 2033 Oct. 7
- Boeing in-sources some supply work for 777X wings Oct. 6
- China Airlines’ introduces a family-friendly feature in economy class Oct. 3
- Boeing could have a new market for its P-8 Oct. 3
- Boeing’s latest orders can’t offset recent cancellations Oct. 3
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.