The European company's latest jet, the first A350 Extra Wide Body aircraft emerged from the paint hangar with an Airbus livery.
Airbus will soon begin some of the final tests on the mostly composite A350 to clear the way for the jet's first flight this summer.
The company has won 616 orders for the A350 through the end of April.
Most recent Aerospace blog posts
- Boeing says KC-46 tankerís first flight further delayed Aug. 17
- Threat of Boeing job moves might not be just a bluff Aug. 13
- Spirit Aero finishes first Boeing 737 MAX fuselage Aug. 13
- Boeing is looking at improving its Everett-built 767 jet, exec says Aug. 12
- Zodiac Aerospace restarts Newport plant following explosion Aug. 7
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.