Don't believe me? Well according to football fans who voted on NFL.com's "Predict the Season" game, the Seahawks are going to win Super Bowl this season. So what does that mean? Well, nothing really, but it is odd to have a team from this usually ignored corner of the country getting so much national attention, right?
Over at CBSSports.com, Pete Prisco has his top 10 under-23 players in the NFL, and No. 4 on the list is Seahawks middle linebacker Bobby Wagner. Another NFC West player, Cardinals CB Patrick Peterson, tops the list.
Prisco also has a top 100 players list, and that includes six Seahawks: Richard Sherman (9), Earl Thomas (51), Russell Wilson (82), Russell Okung (86), Marshawn Lynch (87) and Percy Harvin (97),
And finally, if you've got some time, and are the type of fan who likes geeking out on intricacies of defensive schemes, be sure to check out this fantastic look at the Seahawks D put together by the folks at FieldGulls.com. Very thorough and educational stuff.
Most recent Seattle Sidelines posts
- Fred Jackson and more: notes from Pete Carroll's press conference Sep. 1
- Seahawks reportedly in talks with RB Fred Jackson Sep. 1
- Jeanpierre cut, Norwood traded as Seahawks get down to 75 (updated) Aug. 31
- Reader poll: whither Kam Chancellor? Aug. 31
- Russell Wilson's agent talks contract negotiations on 710 ESPN Seattle May 28
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.