Prime orca-watching season starts soon
On my list: Finally see an orca in the wild.
The prime season for whale watching in the San Juans starts soon. The San Juan Islands Visitors Bureau has a list of whale watch operators that's worth checking out if you'd like to plan your own trip.
Also, if you're lucky, you can also spot the whales from Lime Kiln Point.
Most recent Explore NW posts
- Ice caves trail, parking lots will be closed Saturday morning April 16
- National parks will be free this weekend April 16
- 2 Stevens Pass lifts will be open through Wednesday April 13
- Volunteers needed to help fix up Suiattle River Trail April 12
- Mount Rainier cuts off reservation for Wonderland Trail April 10
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.