The fire was reported about 8 a.m. at a two-story, eight-unit condominium building in the 16800 block of Larch Way, said Leslie Hynes, spokeswoman for Snohomish County Fire District 1.
Crews extinguished the fire in about 15 minutes.
One man was displaced. He has renter's insurance, Hynes said.
The fire remains under investigation but is believed to be an accident. Damage was estimated at $100,000.
More Local News Headlines
Lake Stevens man gets 71 years for 3-city shooting spree 4:12 p.m. Index Town Council candidate losing one race, winning another as a write-in Shoplifting suspects in Monroe return for milk, get busted Council OKs county budget; tax collection for courthouse to continue Man burned in duplex fire caused by candle 4:16 p.m. Herald reporter awarded for ‘compelling’ mental health story Students, Rotary bring Thanksgiving meals to Everett’s needy Front Porch: Free Navy Band concert
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.