Peoples Bank opens new downtown Everett branch
The bank's newest office is a full-service branch with personal and business banking, commercial lending and real-estate lending services. The leadership team includes Jim Lonneker, senior vice president and business team leader, and Charlie Martinez, assistant vice president and branch manager. The branch is open 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. Monday through Friday and 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. Saturday.
"Great communities like Everett need solid, client-focused community banks to grow and thrive," said Peoples Bank executive vice president Anthony Repanich. "During the financial downturn a number of local financial institutions were lost and now more than ever we believe there is an opportunity for Peoples Bank to make a difference in this community."
Pearson General Construction performed tenant improvements. Kelli Smith and her team at Dykeman Architects managed all aspects of design.
Peoples Bank also purchased the long-vacant commercial building one block north of its new branch on the southwest corner of Colby and Everett avenues. It will develop that site into a flagship financial center that it expects to open in 2016. Upon its completion, staff will move there from the newly opened branch.
MORE HBJ HEADLINES
- Volkswagen Golf gets great mpg, even in the left lane 10:35 a.m.
- Fishermen fear monopoly by Pacific Seafood Group 12:00 p.m.
- China moves to accept imports of all US apple varieties
- Everett Clinic to lease space in Frontier Building
- Briefs: RE/MAX opens third county office in Marysville
- Employers: Agreement on key issue in port labor dispute
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.