Peoples Bank opens new downtown Everett branch
The bank's newest office is a full-service branch with personal and business banking, commercial lending and real-estate lending services. The leadership team includes Jim Lonneker, senior vice president and business team leader, and Charlie Martinez, assistant vice president and branch manager. The branch is open 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. Monday through Friday and 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. Saturday.
"Great communities like Everett need solid, client-focused community banks to grow and thrive," said Peoples Bank executive vice president Anthony Repanich. "During the financial downturn a number of local financial institutions were lost and now more than ever we believe there is an opportunity for Peoples Bank to make a difference in this community."
Pearson General Construction performed tenant improvements. Kelli Smith and her team at Dykeman Architects managed all aspects of design.
Peoples Bank also purchased the long-vacant commercial building one block north of its new branch on the southwest corner of Colby and Everett avenues. It will develop that site into a flagship financial center that it expects to open in 2016. Upon its completion, staff will move there from the newly opened branch.
MORE HBJ HEADLINES
- Meet the Entrepreneur of the Year who started Electric Mirror
- Finding some tough mudders at Mudfest
- Microsoft exec: No silver bullet to fight terror on internet
- Atlanta looks to New Jersey as it weighs Uber airport plan
- ‘I had to wear Pampers’: The cruel reality of processing cheap chicken
- Senators want air pollution reduced at ports, railyards