Marysville police saw the man driving recklessly in town about 11 a.m., Cmdr. Robb Lamoureux said. Officers recognized the man and knew he had warrants for his arrest.
They attempted to pull the man over, and the man drove off, reaching speeds of 90 mph during "a short pursuit," Lamoureux said.
Officers deployed spike strips, and the man's vehicle crashed in the area of Shoultes Road and 108th Street NE.
The man bailed out of the car and ran. A police dog found him. The man suffered a minor bite wound. No other injuries were reported.
He was arrested and was expected to be booked into the Snohomish County Jail.
Marysville police have not released the man's age, the type of vehicle involved or where the pursuit began.
Area of crash:
Most recent Sirens posts
- Everett police seek gas-siphoning suspect, caught on video Aug. 18
- Edmonds police release video related to weekend shooting Aug. 18
- Tips help rescuers find hiker in Glacier Peak Wilderness Aug. 18
- Everett man struck by car in stable condition Aug. 18
- Edmonds police investigating Saturday shooting; no one hurt Aug. 17
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.