• The 16th annual Mountlake Terrace Hawks Boys & Girls Basketball Camp is scheduled for June 19-21 at Mountlake Terrace High School. The camp is for players ages 7-15. Sessions are 9 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.. The cost is $55 for Mountlake Terrace residents and $60 for non-residents. For more information, call Jeff Betz at 425-640-3101 or visit mltrec.com.
• The Lakewood Sports Booster Club is sponsoring its 14th annual Cougar Golf Classic at 2 p.m. on June 8 at Gleneagle Golf Course in Arlington. Registration begins at 12:30 p.m. The cost is $85 per person. All proceeds go to Lakewood High School's athletic programs. Entry forms are available on the school district website. For more information or to sponsor a hole, call Chris Walster at 360-652-4505, extension 2304.
• The Everett Silvertips 2013 Summer Hockey Camps are scheduled for June 24-28 at Comcast Arena in Everett. The skaters camp will be divided into three age groups (10-under, 11-14 and 15-over). The costs are $125 for the 10-under group and $150 for the older groups. The goaltenders camp will be divided into two groups (1.5 hours of ice time per day for $349, or 2.5 hours of ice time for $549). For more information, call 425-252-5100 or visit www.everettsilvertips.com.
• The Snohomish School District is offering Sports Physicals from 4-7 p.m. on June 4 at Glacier Peak High School. The physicals are for students who will be in grades 7-12 in the 2013-14 school year. The cost is $25. To make appoints for Valley View/Glacier Peak students, contact Wendy Jackson at 360-563-7608 or firstname.lastname@example.org. To make appointments for Centennial/Snohomish students, contact Sara Larson at 360-563-4087 or email@example.com.
• The Marysville School District is offering Sports Physicals from 4-7:30 p.m. on June 11 at Marysville-Pilchuck High School. The physicals are for students who will be in grades 7-12 in the 2013-14 school year. The cost is $35. Proceeds go toward scholarships for the Marysville School District's High School Male and Female Scholar Athletes of the Year. Appointments can be made at 360-653-7058.
• Registration for the City of Mountlake Terrace's Summer Softball Leagues runs through June 2. Men's, women's and coed leagues are available. The team fee is $701. For more information, call Jeff at 424-640-3101.
• The City of Edmonds is accepting registration for its Men's (D, E, 40-plus) and Coed Summer Softball Leagues. Play starts June 4 at Meadowdale Playfields. The league fee is $712. For more information, call Todd at 425-771-0229 or visit www.reczone.org.
How to submit information: Items for the Bulletin Board can be submitted by e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org), by fax (425-339-3435) or by mail (P.O. Box 930, Everett, Wash., 98206). The deadline is noon Sunday.
More Sports Headlines
Rookie return man Lockett hopes to ingnite special teams PGA Championship to return to Oak Hill for 4th time 8:55 a.m. Victor’s strong start not a surprise to UW coaches, teammates Dust Devils eliminate AquaSox from NWL playoffs with 4-2 win Rangers batter Walker, beat Mariners 9-6 Serena beats Venus in 3 sets to advance to U.S. Open semis Mariners bring up 4 players from Class AAA Tacoma Djokovic beats Lopez to reach U.S. Open semis for 9th consecutive year
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.