1. Invite a guest who intimidates you. You'll feel a little charge all night that will keep you on your toes.
2. Pick a main dish and don't be afraid to repeat it. Make that dish your signature.
3. We are over wine. We don't want to see it anymore. Cocktails all the way. (Find some recipes for summer cocktails.)
4. Turn down the lights. We would rather sit in a cave with headlamps on than under Klieg lights at your dining room table.
5. Go barefoot. Try it once, and get back to us if you don't agree.
More Life Headlines
Pharrell Williams, book publisher donating books to children in need Nicki Minaj gets TV sitcom; 50 Cent inks new Starz deal The Who reschedules tour dates Lady Gaga is Billboard’s woman of the year Getting over ‘not-pretty-enough’ putdown Today in history Judyrae Kruse told home cooks' stories through food A healthful grilled chicken salad that overturns convention
Our to-do list full of ideas for your weekend
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.