1. Invite a guest who intimidates you. You'll feel a little charge all night that will keep you on your toes.
2. Pick a main dish and don't be afraid to repeat it. Make that dish your signature.
3. We are over wine. We don't want to see it anymore. Cocktails all the way. (Find some recipes for summer cocktails.)
4. Turn down the lights. We would rather sit in a cave with headlamps on than under Klieg lights at your dining room table.
5. Go barefoot. Try it once, and get back to us if you don't agree.
More Life Headlines
Living with Children: Mom gets an F for micromanaging teen’s homework Lady Gaga ‘like herself’ on ‘AHS’ Today in History Barbecue tradition: Has N.C. barbecue moved past the pits? Spice is nice in simmer sauces ‘The Wine Bible’ is updated: What’s changed in 14 years? The right red wines to uncork with your BBQ Rapper Pitbull lends celebrity to charter school near Vegas
Our to-do list full of ideas for your weekend
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.