• The 16th annual Mountlake Terrace Hawks Boys & Girls Basketball Camp is scheduled for June 19-21 at Mountlake Terrace High School. The camp is for players ages 7-15. Sessions are 9 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.. The cost is $55 for Mountlake Terrace residents and $60 for non-residents. For more information, call Jeff Betz at 425-640-3101 or visit mltrec.com.
• Registration for the Mountlake Terrace Recreation and Parks department's Men's Summer Basketball Leagues runs through June 23. Games are on Mondays and Wednesdays beginning July 8. The team fee is $630. For more information, call 425-640-3101.
• The Lakewood Sports Booster Club is sponsoring its 14th annual Cougar Golf Classic at 2 p.m. on June 8 at Gleneagle Golf Course in Arlington. Registration begins at 12:30 p.m. The cost is $85 per person. All proceeds go to Lakewood High School's athletic programs. Entry forms are available on the school district website. For more information or to sponsor a hole, call Chris Walster at 360-652-4505, extension 2304.
• The Les Schwab Tires Positive Impact Football Camp is scheduled for June 24-27 at Snohomish High School. Sessions are from 6-8 p.m. The camp is for players ages 6-14. For more information or to register, visit www.positiveimpactfootball.com.
• The Everett Silvertips 2013 Summer Hockey Camps are scheduled for June 24-28 at Comcast Arena in Everett. The skaters camp will be divided into three age groups (10-under, 11-14 and 15-over). The costs are $125 for the 10-under group and $150 for the older groups. The goaltenders camp will be divided into two groups (1.5 hours of ice time per day for $349, or 2.5 hours of ice time for $549). For more information, call 425-252-5100 or visit www.everettsilvertips.com.
• The Snohomish School District is offering Sports Physicals from 4-7 p.m. on June 4 at Glacier Peak High School. The physicals are for students who will be in grades 7-12 in the 2013-14 school year. The cost is $25. To make appointments for Valley View/Glacier Peak students, contact Wendy Jackson at 360-563-7608 or email@example.com. To make appointments for Centennial/Snohomish students, contact Sara Larson at 360-563-4087 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
• The Marysville School District is offering Sports Physicals from 4-7:30 p.m. on June 11 at Marysville-Pilchuck High School. The physicals are for students who will be in grades 7-12 in the 2013-14 school year. The cost is $35. Proceeds go toward scholarships for the Marysville School District's High School Male and Female Scholar Athletes of the Year. Appointments can be made at 360-653-7058.
• The 2013 Berry Run 5K Run/1-mile Run-Walk is scheduled for 9 a.m. on June 15 at the Plant Farm at Smokey Point. The costs vary from $5 to $25 based on age and whether or not the runner wants a T-shirt. Register online at www.marysvillewa.gov. For more information, call Marysville Parks and Recreation at 360-363-8400.
• The City of Mountlake Terrace is offering Adult and Teen Tennis Lessons on Tuesdays and Thursdays through Sept. 5. Sessions are 6:30-7:30 p.m. (beginners) and 7:30-8:30 p.m. (intermediate) at the Evergreen Playfields tennis courts. The costs are $35 for residents and $40 for non-residents. For more information, call 424-640-3101.
• The City of Mountlake Terrace's is offering Youth Tennis Teams for players ages 10-18. The cost is $90 for residents and $99 for nonresidents. For more information, call 424-640-3101.
• Registration for the City of Mountlake Terrace's Summer Softball Leagues runs through June 2. Men's, women's and coed leagues are available. The team fee is $701. For more information, call Jeff at 424-640-3101.
• The City of Edmonds is accepting registration for its Men's (D, E, 40-plus) and Coed Summer Softball Leagues. Play starts June 4 at Meadowdale Playfields. The league fee is $712. For more information, call Todd at 425-771-0229 or visit www.reczone.org.
• Registration for the Mountlake Terrace Coed Summer Adult Volleyball Leagues runs through June 23. Games are on Tuesdays beginning July 9. The team fee is $267. For more information, call 425-640-3101.
How to submit information: Items for the Bulletin Board can be submitted by e-mail (email@example.com), by fax (425-339-3435) or by mail (P.O. Box 930, Everett, Wash., 98206). The deadline is noon Sunday.
More Sports Headlines
Kam's back, time for Seahawks to find Jimmy M's lose 10-4 as Royals clinch division title Leedahl named captain as Silvertips ready for opener Play of Silvertips' goalie belies his age Giants build lead and hold it, beat Redskins 32-21 Storm win WNBA lottery, plan to select UConn’s Stewart Royals’ closer Holland out for season M’s notebook: Walker ‘most likely’ done for season
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.