His tweet sends you to smartergovernmentwa.org where you'll be invited to "BE THE FIRST TO KNOW ABOUT ROB'S NEW PROJECT" by registering to receive an email. There is also a clock counting down the time to the announcement by the state's best known Republican and potential gubernatorial candidate in 2016.
One can only imagine it will be political as McKenna has maintained a pretty active profile since losing the 2012 race for governor to Democrat Jay Inslee.
He might provide a preview Saturday night in Leavenworth in his keynote address at the Cascade Conference hosted by the Mainstream Republicans of Washington. The speech is entitled, "How Washington State Republicans Will Win in Future Elections."
Most recent The Petri Dish posts
- They’re talking McCleary again, but that won’t be enough Sep. 24
- House, Senate leaders urge Kelley to resign as auditor Sep. 23
- Eyman turns over bank records, court hearing reset Sep. 17
- State Democrats eager to know who’s taking on Inslee Sep. 17
- Chinese president to visit Boeing operation in Everett Sep. 16
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.