Larsen will meet citizens from 10 to 11 a.m. Saturday at the Brier City Hall, 2901 228th St. SW.
The congressman says that he invites constituents to discuss issues important to them,
Larsen represents the 2nd Congressional District, which includes Lynnwood, Mountlake Terrace, Brier and coastal areas of Snohomish, Skagit and Whatcom counties from Mukilteo to Bellingham, plus Island and San Juan counties.
Evan Smith can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Most recent South County Politics posts
- Introductory statements from two unopposed Edmonds Council incumbents Sep. 4
- Introductory statements from unopposed school board candidates Phillips and White Sep. 3
- Rep. Larsen to meet riders on Lynnwood-Seattle bus trip Tuesday Aug. 31
- Introductory statements from Edmonds Council candidates Petso, Tibbott Aug. 31
- Introducing charter-review candidates in County Council District 4 Aug. 28
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.