Congressman Larsen in Brier Saturday
Larsen will meet citizens from 10 to 11 a.m. Saturday at the Brier City Hall, 2901 228th St. SW.
The congressman says that he invites constituents to discuss issues important to them,
Larsen represents the 2nd Congressional District, which includes Lynnwood, Mountlake Terrace, Brier and coastal areas of Snohomish, Skagit and Whatcom counties from Mukilteo to Bellingham, plus Island and San Juan counties.
Evan Smith can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Most recent South County Politics posts
- Sen. Chase wants state protection of insurance shareholders Jan. 26
- State Rep. Stanford heads Legislative Accountability Committee Jan. 22
- Meadowdale student finishes week as page in State Senate Jan. 21
- Rep. Peterson asks legislators to honor MLK by helping schools Jan. 20
- Lynnwood Transportation Board to discuss options Tuesday Jan. 19
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.