Everett bands at top of Slack Fest bill
The whole lineup is solid, stacked with great bands from around the PNW with Everett bands The Moondoggies and River Giant at the top of the bill.
The music festival will be held at Slime Dog Speed Way in Stanwood on Saturday August 24 at 5 p.m. and tickets are on sale now for $30with the option to camp that Friday and Saturday for an additional $15. Tickets here.
Below are videos from some of the bands performing.
Most recent What Radio? posts
- A conversation with Andrew Joslyn March 13
- Best Sasquatch! lineup ever? Feb. 6
- Sasquatch! lineup announced tonight Feb. 3
- Death Cab for Cutie to play at The Crocodile Tuesday Jan. 16
- Worth another listen Jan. 6
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.