You don't need a license to fish all weekend long. Nifty. You do, of course, still have to follow all the other rules, such as catch limits and catch records, if applicable. Follow the link above to find details.
Also this weekend, state parks are free and all Forest Service lands are free on Saturday. I wrote about that earlier and you see it here. Some state parks have events planned.
Most recent Explore NW posts
- New baby orca spotted with L-Pod in Strait of Juan de Fuca Sep. 8
- Find a wealth of hikes and backpacks near N. Fork Skykomish Sep. 6
- Campfire restrictions lifted in Mount Baker-Snoqualmie forests Sep. 3
- Photo gallery: Baby orcas continue to put on a show Sep. 2
- Hike up to Benchmark Mountain for 360-degree views Sep. 1
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.