You don't need a license to fish all weekend long. Nifty. You do, of course, still have to follow all the other rules, such as catch limits and catch records, if applicable. Follow the link above to find details.
Also this weekend, state parks are free and all Forest Service lands are free on Saturday. I wrote about that earlier and you see it here. Some state parks have events planned.
Most recent Explore NW posts
- Mount Dickerman and six other trails to hike right now Oct. 4
- For Bothell backpacker, Pacific Crest Trail is a multi-year adventure Sep. 28
- 9 days of wilderness and backpacking on the PCT Sep. 27
- Trip on the PCT is life changing for creator of popular podcast Sep. 27
- Youth volunteers spend two weeks working on PCT Sep. 27
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.