You don't need a license to fish all weekend long. Nifty. You do, of course, still have to follow all the other rules, such as catch limits and catch records, if applicable. Follow the link above to find details.
Also this weekend, state parks are free and all Forest Service lands are free on Saturday. I wrote about that earlier and you see it here. Some state parks have events planned.
Most recent Explore NW posts
- Section of Pacific Crest Trail closed due to fire in Glacier Peak Wilderness July 24
- Best shots: Some of my favorite recent outdoor photos July 21
- Photographers catch baby orca 'leaping for joy' July 20
- Student learn leadership, love of nature on trips in North Cascades July 19
- Upcoming outdoor events July 16
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.