Seahawks bringing Tarvaris Jackson in for a visit
Well the Seahawks seem to at least be entertaining that idea, because Jackson is expected to come to Seattle for a visit this week.
The fact that the Seahawks are brining Jackson in would seem to indicate that they are serious about signing him, presumably to compete with Brady Quinn for the backup job. GM John Schneider, coach Pete Carroll and offensive coordinator Darrell Bevell all know Jackson well, both as a person and a player, so it's not as if they need to interview him or work him out to see what he's made of. If anything, this meeting could be for Jackson to decide if he wants to come to Seattle to be a backup, or if he wants to wait and see what other options might be out there that give him a better path to playing time.
Most recent Seattle Sidelines posts
- Seahawks’ special teams coordinator Brian Schneider calls Sunday’s loss, ‘a perfect storm’ Oct. 23
- Michael Bennett and Bryan Walters added to Seahawks' Thursday injury report Oct. 23
- Seahawks getting huge ratings numbers in 2014 Oct. 23
- Russell Wilson: 'There's no division in our locker room' Oct. 23
- Seahawks OC Darrell Bevell on life after Harvin Oct. 22
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.