Seahawks bringing Tarvaris Jackson in for a visit
Well the Seahawks seem to at least be entertaining that idea, because Jackson is expected to come to Seattle for a visit this week.
The fact that the Seahawks are brining Jackson in would seem to indicate that they are serious about signing him, presumably to compete with Brady Quinn for the backup job. GM John Schneider, coach Pete Carroll and offensive coordinator Darrell Bevell all know Jackson well, both as a person and a player, so it's not as if they need to interview him or work him out to see what he's made of. If anything, this meeting could be for Jackson to decide if he wants to come to Seattle to be a backup, or if he wants to wait and see what other options might be out there that give him a better path to playing time.
Most recent Seattle Sidelines posts
- Five of top 25 selling NFL jerseys are Seahawks July 21
- Seahawks' entire 2014 regular season now sold out July 21
- Make-a-Wish midfielder Xander Bailey enjoys his day as a Sounder July 18
- Wednesday links: Bobby Wagner says Broncos 'looked scared' July 16
- Felix Hernandez named All-Star game starter July 14
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.