• A Pro Baseball Camp is scheduled for July 8-11 at Mill Creek Sports Park. The camp is for players ages 8-13. Sessions are 9 a.m.-noon. The cost is $129 for Mill Creek residents and $148 for non-residents. For more information, visit activenet.active.com/millcreek or call the Mill Creek Parks and Recreation Department at 425-745-1891.
• Registration for the Marysville Parks and Recreation Department's Summer Softball Leagues runs through July 3. Both men's and coed leagues are available. The team fee is $500. For more information, call 360-363-8400.
• The eighth annual Main Street Madness 3-on-3 Basketball Tournament is scheduled for July 13 in the parking lot of the Mill Creek City Annex building. Divisions available include men's, women's, coed, youth and wheelchair. The registration deadline is July 8. For more information, call 425-745-1891 or visit www.mainstreetmadness3on3.com.
• The 16th annual Mountlake Terrace Hawks Boys & Girls Basketball Camp is scheduled for June 19-21 at Mountlake Terrace High School. The camp is for players ages 7-15. Sessions are 9 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. The cost is $55 for Mountlake Terrace residents and $60 for non-residents. For more information, call Jeff Betz at 425-640-3101 or visit mltrec.com.
• Registration for the Mountlake Terrace Recreation and Parks department's Men's Summer Basketball Leagues runs through June 23. Games are on Mondays and Wednesdays beginning July 8. The team fee is $630. For more information, call 425-640-3101.
• The Royals Summer Basketball Camps are scheduled for July 15-18 and July 22-25 at Lynnwood High School. The camps are for boys and girls in grades 3-8. Sessions are from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. The costs are $120 for one camp or $200 for both. For more information, call 425-431-1373.
• The Les Schwab Tires Positive Impact Football Camp is scheduled for June 24-27 at Snohomish High School. Sessions are from 6-8 p.m. The camp is for players ages 6-14. For more information or to register, visit www.positiveimpactfootball.com.
• A Powder Puff Football Game between mothers representing Lakewood and Marysville is scheduled for 7 p.m. on June 28 at Marysville Pilchuck High School. Tickets are $5 for an individual or $10 for a family. Proceeds help student-athletes who otherwise couldn't afford to play high school football.
• The Everett Silvertips 2013 Summer Hockey Camps are scheduled for June 24-28 at Comcast Arena in Everett. The skaters camp will be divided into three age groups (10-under, 11-14 and 15-over). The costs are $125 for the 10-under group and $150 for the older groups. The goaltenders camp will be divided into two groups (1.5 hours of ice time per day for $349, or 2.5 hours of ice time for $549). For more information, call 425-252-5100 or visit www.everettsilvertips.com.
• The Everett Lacrosse Club's Summer Program runs from June 19 to July 31 at Kasch Park in Everett (8811 Airport Road). Sessions are from 6-8 p.m. on Wednesdays and Thursdays. The program is for players in grades 3-12. The cost is $50 per player. Registration is available at www.everettlacrosseclub.com.
• The Run of the Mill 5K is scheduled for July 6 at the Mill Creek Town Center. All proceeds from the run/walk go to charities. To register, visit www.mcrunofthemill.com.
• The City of Mountlake Terrace is offering Adult and Teen Tennis Lessons on Tuesdays and Thursdays through Sept. 5. Sessions are 6:30-7:30 p.m. (beginners) and 7:30-8:30 p.m. (intermediate) at the Evergreen Playfields tennis courts. The costs are $35 for residents and $40 for non-residents. For more information, call 424-640-3101.
• Registration for the Mountlake Terrace Coed Summer Adult Volleyball Leagues runs through June 23. Games are on Tuesdays beginning July 9. The team fee is $267. For more information, call 425-640-3101.
How to submit information: Items for the Bulletin Board can be submitted by e-mail (email@example.com), by fax (425-339-3435) or by mail (P.O. Box 930, Everett, Wash., 98206). The deadline is noon Sunday.
More Sports Headlines
Seahawks prepare for life without Graham 6:08 p.m. Kobe Bryant says he will retire at end of season 4:30 p.m. Indianapolis loses RB Bradshaw with season-ending injury LA Galaxy’s Keane on MLS Best XI for fourth straight year Dolphins fire offensive coordinator Lazor USC names Helton permanent head coach Georgia’s Richt still interested in coaching Tony Stewart getting new crew chief for his final season
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.