The Herald of Everett, Washington
Customer service  |  Subscribe   |   Log in or sign up   |   Advertising information   |   Contact us
HeraldNet on Facebook HeraldNet on Twitter HeraldNet RSS feeds HeraldNet Pinterest HeraldNet Google Plus HeraldNet Youtube
HeraldNet Newsletters  Newsletters: Sign up  Green editions icon Green editions

Snohomish fire ruled an accident

SHARE: facebook Twitter icon Linkedin icon Google+ icon Email icon |  PRINTER-FRIENDLY  |  COMMENTS
Herald staff
SNOHOMISH -- A three-alarm fire in Snohomish on Monday has been ruled an accident, Snohomish Fire Chief Ron Simmons said.
Investigators believe the fire ignited in some barbecue charcoals that had been discarded on a deck, the chief said. No one was hurt. About 30 people were displaced.
Damage at the 14-unit complex in the 300 block of Avenue J was estimated at $460,000.
Story tags » SnohomishAccidents (general)FireCooking

More Local News Headlines


HeraldNet Headlines

Top stories and breaking news updates


Share your comments: Log in using your HeraldNet account or your Facebook, Twitter or Disqus profile. Comments that violate the rules are subject to removal. Please see our terms of use. Please note that you must verify your email address for your comments to appear.

You are logged in using your HeraldNet ID. Click here to update your profile. | Log out.

Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.

comments powered by Disqus