The Herald of Everett, Washington
Customer service  |  Subscribe   |   Log in or sign up   |   Advertising information   |   Contact us
HeraldNet on Facebook HeraldNet on Twitter HeraldNet RSS feeds HeraldNet Pinterest HeraldNet Google Plus The Daily Herald on Linked In HeraldNet Youtube
HeraldNet Newsletters  Newsletters: Sign up  Green editions icon Green editions

Snohomish fire ruled an accident

SHARE: facebook Twitter icon Linkedin icon Google+ icon Email icon |  PRINTER-FRIENDLY
Herald staff
Published:
SNOHOMISH -- A three-alarm fire in Snohomish on Monday has been ruled an accident, Snohomish Fire Chief Ron Simmons said.
Investigators believe the fire ignited in some barbecue charcoals that had been discarded on a deck, the chief said. No one was hurt. About 30 people were displaced.
Damage at the 14-unit complex in the 300 block of Avenue J was estimated at $460,000.
Story tags » SnohomishFireAccidents (general)Cooking

More Local News Headlines

NEWSLETTER

HeraldNet Headlines

Top stories and breaking news updates

Calendar