Ryan is running for the County Council position that incumbent Dave Gossett is leaving because of term limits.
Gough faces challenges in the August primary from City Councilmen Mark Smith and Loren Simmonds and from Edmonds Community College administrator Nicola Smith. Boyer faces challengers James Robert Deal and Michael Moor. In both cases, the top two vote-getters in the primary advance to the November general election.
Fraley-Monillas faces former Councilman Ron Wambolt in November.
The County Democrats made no other endorsements for south Snohomish County offices. County Democratic Chairman Richard Wright said Thursday that no candidates had sought endorsements for other positions but said that the Democrats would hold one more round of endorsements before the primary and at least one between the primary and November.
Evan Smith can be reached at email@example.com.
Most recent South County Politics posts
- Ballot drop box in Bothell joins those in Edmonds and Lynnwood Oct. 23
- Speakers on state initiatives to appear at Sunday forum in Shoreline Oct. 23
- New voters can register for November election through Monday Oct. 22
- All voters should have ballots by Tuesday Oct. 20
- Issue statement from Brier Council incumbent Kaemingk Oct. 19
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.