Democrats endorse candidates in south Snohomish County
Ryan is running for the County Council position that incumbent Dave Gossett is leaving because of term limits.
Gough faces challenges in the August primary from City Councilmen Mark Smith and Loren Simmonds and from Edmonds Community College administrator Nicola Smith. Boyer faces challengers James Robert Deal and Michael Moor. In both cases, the top two vote-getters in the primary advance to the November general election.
Fraley-Monillas faces former Councilman Ron Wambolt in November.
The County Democrats made no other endorsements for south Snohomish County offices. County Democratic Chairman Richard Wright said Thursday that no candidates had sought endorsements for other positions but said that the Democrats would hold one more round of endorsements before the primary and at least one between the primary and November.
Evan Smith can be reached at email@example.com.
Most recent South County Politics posts
- Ortiz-Self's first bill clears Senate, heads to governor March 12
- 8 applicants considered for Alderwood Water commissioner March 11
- State Sen. Chase to hold town hall meeting Saturday March 11
- New organization joins fight of proposed Point Wells project March 10
- New Mountlake Terrace city manager says city in good shape March 10
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.