Bobblehead maker Funko raises $17.5M in financing
Funko, LLC, led by its president, Brian Mariotti, raised $8.75 million in debt and equity financing from Gladstone Capital Corp. and another $8.75 million in debt and equity financing from Gladstone Investment Corp.
Gladstone Capital, based in McLean, Va., released a statement June 3 about the financing it provided “in support of the acquisition led by San Francisco-based private equity sponsor, Fundamental Capital, LLC, in partnership with management.”
Gladstone Investment Corp., a publicly traded business development company, seeks to make debt and equity investments in small and mid-sized businesses in the U.S. in connection with acquisitions, changes in control and recapitalizations.
Funko last year moved from a 17,000-square-foot office on 196th Street SW to a nearly 62,000-square-foot location at 6306 202nd St. SW. The company, founded in 1998, has a staff of 29 employees.
For more information about Funko, go to www.funko.com.
MORE HBJ HEADLINES
- Shanon Tysland uses his time now to help others
- Boeing: Some South Carolina workers being offered buyout 9:58 a.m.
- Judge: VW owners can pick buybacks, fixes in emissions deal 12:28 p.m.
- New York mayor signs bill regulating Times Square characters 10:00 a.m.
- Briefs: Snohomish nonprofit director named CDC champion
- Coke’s namesake sodas see declines in key countries