• Registration for the Marysville Parks and Recreation Department's Summer Softball Leagues runs through July 3. Both men's and coed leagues are available. The team fee is $500. For more information, call 360-363-8400.
• A Pro Baseball Camp is scheduled for July 8-11 at Mill Creek Sports Park. The camp is for players ages 8-13. Sessions are 9 a.m.-noon. The cost is $129 for Mill Creek residents and $148 for non-residents. For more information, visit activenet.active.com/millcreek or call the Mill Creek Parks and Recreation Department at 425-745-1891.
• Laces Baseball Academy is offering a Little League camp on July 22-25. Sessions are 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. For additional information or to register, send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Registration for Pacific Little League's Girls Fastpitch Softball Summer Leagues runs through July 10. The program is for players ages 7-12. They do not have to live within the Pacific Little League boundaries. The cost is $50. Registration is available online at www.pacificlittleleague.com.
• The eighth annual Main Street Madness 3-on-3 Basketball Tournament is scheduled for July 13 in the parking lot of the Mill Creek City Annex building. Divisions available include men's, women's, coed, youth and wheelchair. The registration deadline is July 8. For more information, call 425-745-1891 or visit www.mainstreetmadness3on3.com.
• The Royals Summer Basketball Camps are scheduled for July 15-18 and July 22-25 at Lynnwood High School. The camps are for boys and girls in grades 3-8. Sessions are from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. The costs are $120 for one camp or $200 for both. For more information, call 425-431-1373.
• The Edmonds Community College Youth Basketball Camp is scheduled for July 15-18 in the Edmonds CC gymnasium. The camp is for boys and girls ages 7-18. Sessions are from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. The cost is $100. For more information, call 206-817-1039.
• Snohomish Golf Course's annual Red-White-Blue Tournament is scheduled for July 4. The format calls for players to play six holes from each colored tee box. The cost is $20 plus green fees. Winnings will be awarded as merchandise from the pro shop. To reserve a tee time, call 360-568-2676.
• The 14th annual Yankee Doodle Dash and Family Fun Run is scheduled for July 4 at the Everett Family YMCA (2720 Rockefeller Ave). The 10-kilometer race starts at 8:30 a.m. followed by the 5K (8:45 a.m.), the one-mile run (8:50 a.m.) and the free Kiddy Doodle Dash (10 a.m.). For registration information, call 425-258-9211.
• The Run of the Mill 5K is scheduled for 9:30 a.m. on July 6 at the Mill Creek Town Center. All proceeds from the run/walk go to charities. To register, visit www.mcrunofthemill.com.
• The IRONKIDS Lake Stevens Fun Run is scheduled for 9 a.m. on July 20 at North Cove Park (1812 Main Street). The one-mile run is for athletes ages 3-15 and covers a portion of the course used for the IRONMAN 70.3 triathlon. The cost is $10. Registration will be open from 7:30 a.m. to 8:45 a.m. Allow 10-15 minutes to register.
• The City of Mountlake Terrace is offering Adult and Teen Tennis Lessons on Tuesdays and Thursdays through Sept. 5. Sessions are 6:30-7:30 p.m. (beginners) and 7:30-8:30 p.m. (intermediate) at the Evergreen Playfields tennis courts. The costs are $35 for residents and $40 for non-residents. For more information, call 424-640-3101.
• The City of Edmonds is offering Adult Tennis Lessons on Tuesdays and Thursdays, beginning July 9. Sessions are from 6:30-8 p.m. The costs are $36 for residents and $42 for non-residents. For more information, call 425-771-0230 or visit www.reczone.org.
• The City of Edmonds is offering Youth Tennis Lessons on Mondays-Wednesdays or Tuesdays-Thursdays, beginning July 8. Sessions are 8:30-9:30 a.m. and 9:30-10:30 a.m. for ages 6-10, and 10:30-11:30 a.m. for ages 11-16. The costs are $33 for residents and $38 for non-residents. For more information, call 425-771-0230 or visit www.reczone.org.
• The City of Edmonds is offering UK Soccer Camps on July 8-12. Sessions for the Elite Camp (ages 5-12) are 9 a.m.-1 p.m. Sessions for the Petite Camp (ages 4-5) are 9-10:15 a.m. The costs are $160 for the Elite Camp and $118 for the Petite Camp. For more information, call 425-771-0230 or visit www.reczone.org.
• Officials of the Ironman 70.3 triathlon are looking for volunteers to help with the July 21 race in Lake Stevens. Registration information can be found at www.ironmanlakestevens.com. For more information, e-mail Karen Morea at email@example.com.
• The Showcase Volleyball Camp is scheduled for July 11-14 at Jackson High School in Mill Creek. For more information, call 425-443-9102 or visit www.sabotagesports.com.
How to submit information: Items for the Bulletin Board can be submitted by e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org), by fax (425-339-3435) or by mail (P.O. Box 930, Everett, Wash., 98206). The deadline is noon Sunday.
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.