Nine of those 787s were delivered in June.
Boeing's airplane delivery total for the first half of 2013 is 306. That puts the Chicago-based company ahead of rival Airbus in jet deliveries so far. Airbus reported Wednesday that it has delivered 295 airplanes through the end of June.
In the second quarter, Boeing delivered 116 Renton-built 737s, six 747s, eight 767s, 23 777s and 16 787s. Dreamliner deliveries were halted in January while the jet was grounded with battery failures. Boeing resumed 787 deliveries in May.
Most recent Aerospace blog posts
- Boeing sells 'Terrible Teen' 787s to Ethiopian Airlines June 17
- Potential new airplanes dominate talk at Paris Air Show June 17
- Lynnwood firms lands Mississippi work at Paris Air Show June 16
- Boeing considers new commercial jetliner June 15
- Boeing says commercial airplane demand will keep rising June 11
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.