Nine of those 787s were delivered in June.
Boeing's airplane delivery total for the first half of 2013 is 306. That puts the Chicago-based company ahead of rival Airbus in jet deliveries so far. Airbus reported Wednesday that it has delivered 295 airplanes through the end of June.
In the second quarter, Boeing delivered 116 Renton-built 737s, six 747s, eight 767s, 23 777s and 16 787s. Dreamliner deliveries were halted in January while the jet was grounded with battery failures. Boeing resumed 787 deliveries in May.
Most recent Aerospace blog posts
- Last Mitsubishi MRJ test plane enters final assembly July 27
- Boeing considers cutting titanium to drop 787 cost July 24
- As Boeing’s 787 gets more reliable, suppliers see drop in spare-part sales July 24
- Boeing adds Japanese suppliers to 777X work July 24
- FedEx places the biggest-ever order for 767 freighters July 22
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.