Nine of those 787s were delivered in June.
Boeing's airplane delivery total for the first half of 2013 is 306. That puts the Chicago-based company ahead of rival Airbus in jet deliveries so far. Airbus reported Wednesday that it has delivered 295 airplanes through the end of June.
In the second quarter, Boeing delivered 116 Renton-built 737s, six 747s, eight 767s, 23 777s and 16 787s. Dreamliner deliveries were halted in January while the jet was grounded with battery failures. Boeing resumed 787 deliveries in May.
Most recent Aerospace blog posts
- Boeing says it will make 747 panels, but for whom? Sep. 17
- Boeing plans to increase 767 production Sep. 9
- British Airways’ Boeing 777 engulfed in fire in Las Vegas was in accident 11 years ago Sep. 8
- Cancellations leave Boeing with zero 747 orders in 2015 Sep. 3
- Korean Air takes possession of 747-8s Aug. 25
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.