Boeing delivered 169 jets in Q2, including nine 787s in June
Nine of those 787s were delivered in June.
Boeing's airplane delivery total for the first half of 2013 is 306. That puts the Chicago-based company ahead of rival Airbus in jet deliveries so far. Airbus reported Wednesday that it has delivered 295 airplanes through the end of June.
In the second quarter, Boeing delivered 116 Renton-built 737s, six 747s, eight 767s, 23 777s and 16 787s. Dreamliner deliveries were halted in January while the jet was grounded with battery failures. Boeing resumed 787 deliveries in May.
Most recent Aerospace blog posts
- Boeing says air cargo traffic will double by 2033 Oct. 7
- Boeing in-sources some supply work for 777X wings Oct. 6
- China Airlines’ introduces a family-friendly feature in economy class Oct. 3
- Boeing could have a new market for its P-8 Oct. 3
- Boeing’s latest orders can’t offset recent cancellations Oct. 3
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.