Fugitive arrested in Lake Stevens homicide
Anthony E. Garver, 25, faces first-degree murder charges in connection with the death of Phillipa S. Evans-Lopez, 20. She was found stabbed to death June 17 at her home. She had been tied to a bed with electrical cords.
Surveillance video reportedly showed the pair together at a restaurant a few days before.
You can find the updated version of this story here.
Most recent Sirens posts
- New fire chief hired for North County Nov. 19
- Everett firefighter arrested in sex-crimes investigation Nov. 19
- 3 people, dog escape from fire that destroyed house near Snohomish Nov. 19
- Unattended stove blamed in Edmonds house fire Nov. 18
- Granite Falls police chief remains on leave after crash Nov. 18
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.