Rielly sisters lead West over East in all-state game
Everett guards Sidney and Darian Rielly helped lead the West team to a 78-71 victory over the East in the 17th Annual Washington/North Idaho All State Game in Spokane on June 22. Sidney Rielly, who recently committed to Santa Clara University, was named the Most Valuable Player of the 2A/3A game, leading the West squad with 18 points, nine rebounds and two assists.
Darian Rielly, who will be a junior this upcoming season, also had a strong showing for the West shooting 3-for-5 from beyond the 3-point arc and finishing with 13 points and two assists.
“Both of the girls played extremely well,” said Greg Rielly, Darian and Sidney’s father, in an e-mail. “If Sidney did not win the MVP certainly Darian would have.”
The duo helped lead Everett to its first district title in about 20 years this past season. Both return to the Seagulls for the 2013-14 season.
Most recent Prep Zone posts
- MP's Kleiner commits to Trinity Lutheran March 25
- Jackson vs. Bellevue baseball at UW among Wednesday's rain outs March 25
- Live video: Mountlake Terrace vs. Lynnwood baseball March 24
- Washington Journalism Education Association Podcast (Session 2) March 24
- Washington Journalism Education Association Podcast (First session) March 23
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.