How to Cook Everything app is free right now
The app is based on the book of the same name by Mark Bittman, a columnist for the New York Times. It has 2,000 recipes and 400 how-to illustrations.
This app is really well designed, each recipe links to relevant techniques and has an easy-to-use format for the ingredients and variations.
Most recent The Dish posts
- With holiday favorites, add some flair on the side Dec. 24
- 12 Days of Cookies: Holiday cookie inspired by Butterfingers Dec. 13
- 12 Days of Cookies: Cookie-topped blueberry mini pies Dec. 12
- How to make holiday cookies extra festive Dec. 11
- When it comes to food dyes this Christmas, make it natural Dec. 10
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.