The app is based on the book of the same name by Mark Bittman, a columnist for the New York Times. It has 2,000 recipes and 400 how-to illustrations.
This app is really well designed, each recipe links to relevant techniques and has an easy-to-use format for the ingredients and variations.
Most recent The Dish posts
- Spicy slaw recipe that goes well with pulled pork Aug. 12
- Solidly seasonal cookbook, but hardly compost-free July 29
- Chill out: Icebox pies and cakes end summer meals on a cool note July 22
- A fabulous frittata in just five steps July 15
- Do you need a spiralizer? We test the gadget of the moment July 8
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.