The app is based on the book of the same name by Mark Bittman, a columnist for the New York Times. It has 2,000 recipes and 400 how-to illustrations.
This app is really well designed, each recipe links to relevant techniques and has an easy-to-use format for the ingredients and variations.
Most recent The Dish posts
- In defense of the humble casserole Sep. 30
- Make this now: Lark’s John Sundstrom enters dish in national breakfast battle Sep. 23
- This cookbook, scientifically speaking, is a great for the home cook Sep. 16
- It’s fun to mix fruit and fire Sep. 15
- Summer’s last hurrah: Take this opportunity to feast on late seasonal produce Sep. 9
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.