Archbishop Murphy hires interim AD
Crane began his education career as a match teacher at Archbishop Murphy before becoming Director of Student Services in 2011 and the Dean of Student Services this past school year. Crane also received his principal certification through the Danforth Program at the University of Washington in June.
"I'm very excited about this new opportunity," Crane said in a press release provided by the school. "Archbishop Murphy has a long established athletic tradition built on a foundation of integrity, and I look forward to keeping it at the forefront of my vision for this school."
Crane replaces Jerry Zander, who left Archbishop Murphy at the end of June after accepting a job as a vice principal in Scottsdale, Ariz.
Most recent Prep Zone posts
- GP's Berg signs with Missouri Valley to play lacrosse Dec. 17
- Jackson's Dan Kingma to walk-on to UW men's hoops team Dec. 12
- The Herald's Basketball Power Rankings | Week 1 Dec. 10
- Local lacrosse player Girgus signs to Mount Olive College Nov. 27
- Darrington players make all-league football team Nov. 25
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.