Crane began his education career as a match teacher at Archbishop Murphy before becoming Director of Student Services in 2011 and the Dean of Student Services this past school year. Crane also received his principal certification through the Danforth Program at the University of Washington in June.
"I'm very excited about this new opportunity," Crane said in a press release provided by the school. "Archbishop Murphy has a long established athletic tradition built on a foundation of integrity, and I look forward to keeping it at the forefront of my vision for this school."
Crane replaces Jerry Zander, who left Archbishop Murphy at the end of June after accepting a job as a vice principal in Scottsdale, Ariz.
Most recent Prep Zone posts
- All-State cross country race set for July 11 July 3
- Snohomish and Archbishop Murphy highlight All-State boys soccer teams July 3
- First-annual Snohomish Summer Smash tennis tournament starts July 24 July 3
- Glacier Peak's Pettit takes over Twitter from East-West football game June 30
- Dmochowsky, Oxnevad, Davenport among several local players on WSBCA all-state baseball team June 22
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.