Still room in North Cascades backpacking trip
The institute reports that the weather looks good and the wildflowers are putting on a show. You'll get to explore the Thunder Creek area, which is rich with history and fascinating natural environments.
It's short notice, of course, but the Institute is known for putting on first-rate programs, so it might be worth a little schedule shuffling.
Click here to get the details.
Most recent Explore NW posts
- Upcoming events to support Snohomish County Helicopter Rescue Team March 7
- Take a guided kayak tour on Lake Sammamish, learn about wildlife March 5
- Outdoor events: Pack light, learn about slugs, Fred Beckey, more March 5
- Little Si is a short, sweet trail you can do nearly year-round March 3
- Show us your best shots for winter photo contest March 3
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.