The institute reports that the weather looks good and the wildflowers are putting on a show. You'll get to explore the Thunder Creek area, which is rich with history and fascinating natural environments.
It's short notice, of course, but the Institute is known for putting on first-rate programs, so it might be worth a little schedule shuffling.
Click here to get the details.
Most recent Explore NW posts
- For Bothell backpacker, Pacific Crest Trail is a multi-year adventure Sep. 28
- 9 days of wilderness and backpacking on the PCT Sep. 27
- Trip on the PCT is life changing for creator of popular podcast Sep. 27
- Youth volunteers spend two weeks working on PCT Sep. 27
- State parks, national parks, forest service sites will be free on Saturday Sep. 23
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.