Still room in North Cascades backpacking trip
The institute reports that the weather looks good and the wildflowers are putting on a show. You'll get to explore the Thunder Creek area, which is rich with history and fascinating natural environments.
It's short notice, of course, but the Institute is known for putting on first-rate programs, so it might be worth a little schedule shuffling.
Click here to get the details.
Most recent Explore NW posts
- Everett hiker hopes his journey encourages more to visit fire lookouts Sep. 28
- Jennifer Pharr Davis, adventurer and author, to speak at local libraries Sep. 26
- Should fishers be reintroduced to the Cascades? Sep. 24
- Celebrate salmon this weekend in Sultan Sep. 22
- Teton Crest Trail is a classic backpack showcasing the mountains' best Sep. 21
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.