Video shows Lake Stevens homicide victim, suspect
He's now charged with first-degree murder. He is being held without bail.
The video can be viewed below or here. Detectives are looking for anyone who witnessed the two together.
Anyone with information should call 425-388-3845.
Most recent Sirens posts
- New fire chief hired for North County Nov. 19
- Everett firefighter arrested in sex-crimes investigation Nov. 19
- 3 people, dog escape from fire that destroyed house near Snohomish Nov. 19
- Unattended stove blamed in Edmonds house fire Nov. 18
- Granite Falls police chief remains on leave after crash Nov. 18
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.