The Herald of Everett, Washington
Customer service  |  Subscribe   |   Log in or sign up   |   Advertising information   |   Contact us
HeraldNet on Facebook HeraldNet on Twitter HeraldNet RSS feeds HeraldNet Pinterest HeraldNet Google Plus The Daily Herald on Linked In HeraldNet Youtube
HeraldNet Newsletters  Newsletters: Sign up  Green editions icon Green editions

Woman suffers smoke inhalation in Monroe house fire

  • A dryer fire spread at this home in Monroe. A woman was treated for smoke inhalation.

    Monroe Police

    A dryer fire spread at this home in Monroe. A woman was treated for smoke inhalation.

SHARE: facebook Twitter icon Pinterest icon Linkedin icon Google+ icon Email icon |  PRINTER-FRIENDLY
Herald staff
Published:
  • A dryer fire spread at this home in Monroe. A woman was treated for smoke inhalation.

    Monroe Police

    A dryer fire spread at this home in Monroe. A woman was treated for smoke inhalation.

MONROE -- A woman suffered minor smoke inhalation Wednesday after a dryer fire spread in a home in the 17500 block of 154th Street SE, Monroe.
The woman, 26, was treated at the scene, city officials said. The fire broke out just before 5 p.m. Damage was described as significant. The American Red Cross was assisting those displaced.
Story tags » MonroeFire

More Local News Headlines

NEWSLETTER

HeraldNet Headlines

Top stories and breaking news updates

Calendar