The one-car crash was reported about 6 p.m. along Highway 203, near the intersection with Tualco Road.
A 2001 Dodge Ram missed a left turn, left the road and struck a pole, according to a Washington State Patrol memo.
The driver, a 21-year-old Snohomish woman, reportedly took off to a nearby home.
She and a passenger, a 25-year-old Monroe man, were unhurt.
The crash, which also caused a brush fire, remains under investigation as a potential case of speeding, driving under the influence and hit-and-run.
Most recent Sirens posts
- Social media iPhone prank ties up local 911 call centers July 2
- Marysville bicyclist dies of injuries from collision with car June 30
- Three shot after argument in fast-food parking lot in Everett June 29
- Kenmore man drowns in Snohomish River June 29
- Delayed emergency dispatch software to go live in October June 26
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.